viernes, 8 de julio de 2011

Day 14


Welcome to my newest grow journal!  I'm starting a little late, but you can get caught up by checkin out the pics below!

The plants are 23 inches tall. Yeah the flower certain are popping crazy quick. There's a guy on 420 called supergravy who's running Spectra against Blackstar and we are on within 24 hours in flower and my bud production is free as compared to his. He's running different strains so that is probably why but I'm real lured to get one of the strains he's running and trigger it with a Magnum to see if there is something more into it than that.

I count flower through the day I am going to 12/12.

Day 14 of Flower these bishes are very rockin

This can be unreal. Seriously We have About six weeks left to visit.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario