lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Update 3

OK, slight alter of plans... Turns out I managed to get a deal I couldn't refuse. Among my friends came over with 24 purple kush clones which have been just mint that needed your house and I bit hook line and sinker! Soooo, now we have 357 Magnum vs 24 purple kush. This will likely provide the SLH mother time for it to bush up over the next 8 weeks. These clones are fundamentally wanting to kick over now, concern is my room was on schedule for Fourteen days from now. Properly, appears to be I have a busy wekend in advance of me! Of course, still using the led grow lights.

I intend on vegging these babies for a holiday then kicking them over say subsequent Friday and also on using the show!



For now, browse the pics with the new babies and the layout from the new ponics system I have a much it ready to go by Saturday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario